1. Tell us a little about your career background!
I have an MA in Politics and a postgraduate Master’s in European Business: I love geopolitics 🙂 I have been mainly working in Sales for the last 10 years, moving from Online services/E-commerce companies to SaaS companies in the last 5 years.
2. What is your challenge here at Visor.ai?
Being one of the first to open the Spanish Market, it’s quite a big challenge but I am also pretty confident in our goals, as I can rely on a great team and the right tools to achieve it.
3. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
Teleportation so the ability to instantly travel to different parts of the world or even across the planet in a matter of seconds. But on the other hand, it is beautiful that we live on such a diverse and big planet, so we get the chance to travel and enjoy it while doing it. The journey is what gives it more sense and meaning, so enjoy the moment!
4. What do you love about your work?
My ideas are worth it here, and I feel like I can be a valuable member of the company, plus the full support of the entire team. Since day one, everyone has made me feel like I am part of a big family, and everyone is working towards the same target.
5. If you could only choose one song to play every time you walked into a meeting for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Don’t Stop Me Now, Queen.